Wanna learn the little-known benefits of juicing?
Hello lovely juicing enthusiasts!
In this post, I am so thrilled to share this awesome interview with Tony Teegarden, who is not only a fitness and juicing pro, but also an amazing person and friend. Tony talks about why he loved The Healthy Juicer’s Bible so much.
Tony is not new to juicing, he knows the basics of juicing and has been a juicer for years. He still found the book to be way more than just a recipe book and here’s why:
Highlights from the interview on juicing:
– Why juicing is not a diet but a lifestyle.
– Why The Healthy Juicer’s Bible is way, way, more just another juicing recipe book.
– How juicing led Farnoosh to more focus, more happiness and even starting her own business.
– Busting the biggest myth about juicing once and for all!
– Juicing and happiness? Yes, related. Listen to the interview and we tell you how.
– Juicers do not cost a fortune and why Tony’s still using his 13-year old cheap juicer.
– The most recent super delicious vegetable that Farnoosh started juicing.
– How to convince your spouse, your partner, or whoever in your household is holding you back.
Will you be adding a juicy start to your day now?
You heard Tony. I didn’t tell him to talk up the book, and I certainly didn’t expect this reaction from a pro juicer like him, but for those who have let juicing into their lives, the benefits of juicing are so real and tangible that they feel compelled to share them.
Why? In hopes that you will over the resistance and start juicing with us today. So are you in?