Interview on How to Get Started with Juicing Today
If you have been thinking about juicing for a while but don’t know how to get started, if you want to juice but can’t get motivated or inspired, or if you are looking for a natural healthy way to boost your diet and to get the powerhouse of nutrition from fresh fruits and vegetables and herbs, this interview on green juicing will give you all the information to inspire and inform you.
Evita Ochel, a passionate whole foods and natural health advocate, interviewed me for the Healthytarian channel. We talked about the craze of green juicing, why and how to get started today, and the great benefits that can be yours with such a simple shift in lifestyle.
During the interview, I also got a chance to talk about one of the most debated topics: The difference between juicing vs. smoothies, which one is better for you and how to choose.
Come along with me and Evita for an inspiring talk on juicing. We’ll make it worth your while; we share the top juicy secrets of green juicing and give you super easy tips to get started now. Watch the video interview below and commit to your body’s longevity today – not in some distance obscure future!
Highlights from the Interview on Juicing
– What got Farnoosh started on juicing in 2007 and the surprising benefits she observed soon after.
– How juicing helps with weight loss and especially with that 10 or 20 pound stubborn weight that most of us need to lose.
– Success stories from the Green Juicing Clinic and stories on juicing’s amazing effects on participants.
– Why to avoid bottled juices.
– How to get started with juicing today with simple tips.
– The biggest misconception about smoothies vs. juices.
– How juicing can start the detoxification for your body in a gentle way.
– Tips on choosing the best and most economical juicer for your needs.
Ready to start a whole new life with juicing?
Now that you are inspired to rejuvenate your body with the freshness of green juicing, armed with information about why juicing can benefit you and your lifestyle, grab the 21 FREE juicing tips below on how to get started: